1. Work closely with equipment-developing engineers and internal users to identify opportunities and assess improvements for the manufacturing equipments.
2. Understand technical challenges and transform problems into mathematical frameworks.
3. Deliver in-depth machine learning expertise to support the team, prototype analysis pipelines to provide insights, and implement complete solutions with efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Currently for this position, 60% focused on data/system integration and 40% focused on pure data exploration.
1. Academic degree in a quantitative field or at least 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
2. Proven experience in finding insights from data based on analytical approaches (e.g. Statistics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, Optimization, or any other AI related knowledge) and developing software tools with intelligent decision-making functions.
3. Expertise in programming using Python or other equivalent languages for data engineering and system integration.
4. Exposure to analytical applications in manufacturing field such as Machine Vision, R2R, AVM, PHM, and FDC would be a plus.
5. Exposure to SLAM and control systems would be a huge plus.